A housing association are looking for a Multi-skilled Carpenter to start immediately on occupied houses in the Staffordshire area. You will be working on your own working on reactive repairs or planned works.
Within this role you would be required to work within occupied housing working at a efficient pace on reactive or planned works
* Working on Kitchen and tiling fittings
* Construct building frameworks, including walls, doors and kitchen surfaces
* Capable of installing in a plumbing system within the kitchen.
* Inspect and replace structures and fixtures
The successful candidate for the role of a Multi-skilled Carpenter should:
* Qualified or years in trade in carpentry or joinery
* Asbestos awareness desirable
* Own tools
* Social housing experience
* A full UK driving licence
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing and maintenance professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
The successful candidates will be eligible for the following benefits:
* Choice of payment through PAYE plus scheme or Umbrella companies
* Opportunity to work for a reputable housing association who offer stability within the temporary market
* Supportive working environment
* Access to the Morgan Hunt referral scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role