C# / .net Developer
My clients a leading business with-in the legal sector are offering the following benefits to the selected applicants.
- Free parking
- Performance bonus
- Flexible hours on Fridays
- Healthcare cashback Scheme
- Pension (5% employer contribution)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Onsite caf??
- 36.25 hr week
You will have some commercial experience of C# / .Net development (all levels considered for this rapidly growing environment).
To develop full stack web applications and internal system integrations, to help the firm increase efficiency, maintain effective compliance and data integrity.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Business Analysts to scope out work from requirements gathering workshops
- Microsoft SQL database design and troubleshooting skills
- Write .NET/C# full stack web applications
- Maintain version and change control of code with industry-standard tools, such as Microsoft TFS
- Perform regular 'code reviews' with other team members
- Run 'show and tell' sessions with stakeholders to demonstrate development output from their requirements
- Work with Business Analyst to outline acceptance criteria and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
- Be the development expert in the eyes of the firm
- Support end users in person, by email and telephone
Developer, programme or software engineer required in Warwickshire based company, offering fantastic benefits and incentives with a maximum salary of GBP30k
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.