An award winning construction company are looking for a Design Manager to join their Birmingham office. The sectors that they cover are residential, education, healthcare, retail, commercial and industrial.
The ideal Design Manager would have the following experience and skills:
- Range of sector experience
- Handling projects from GBP500,000 to over GBP15million in the UK.
- Strong coordination.
- Good understanding and knowledge of construction contracts and processes.
- Ability to produce quality, whilst remaining within budget.
- Confident in planning application
- Liaising closely with the pre-construction manager on site.
- Full driving license and access to own car.
With an exciting array of projects in the pipeline, they are on the lookout for a passionate Design Manager with proven experience delivering project within the residential and commercial sectors over GBP10 million
The first interview slots begin on the 21st of October.
If you would like to find out more about the role please get in touch with Tara on , alternatively email: