AAT Tutor / Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: AAT Tutor / Assessor
Location: West Midlands - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: GBP17,000 - GBP25,000 (Dependent on qualifications & experience)
Type: Full time, Permanent (Our client is also happy to consider candidates on a part-time basis)
We are delighted to offer this role as a Trainee or Qualified opportunity - full training will be provided for the successful candidate to achieve a teaching qualification.
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold relevant solid occupational competency within Accountancy.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver AAT (Accountancy) Qualifications / Apprenticeships at Levels 2 and 3 (Level 4 if required) in a classroom / work-based environment.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Hold own Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent/above).
- Experience in delivering AAT courses up to Level 3 (4 is desirable) in a classroom environment.
- Recognised AAT qualification (Level 2, 3 or 4).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.