Store Manager - Fast Paced Retailer
Take the next step in your career with a market leading business that's really going places!
Position: Store Manager
Salalry: GBP30,000 to GBP35,000 depending on experience (Plus bonuses)
If you thrive on pace, people and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer.
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service, they're very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years. Our client is looking for experienced Store Managers.
As a Store Manager reporting to the Area Manager you'll be leading a strong team, keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
Responsibilities of an assistant manager;
- Managing the day to day running of the store
- Driving the store team to achieve company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 plus bonus with great additional benefits, depending on experience
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for this role!