Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist in the Coventry area to join a Wealth Management firm on a 9-month fixed term contract. This is a business that is proud of doing things a bit differently. With their head office based in between Birmingham and Coventry, they are easily accessible from either location. It is a salaried role with a genuine focus on work-life balance and ethical practices.
They are looking to bring a Receptionist into their business to work with their existing team to maintain the excellent levels of service that they pride themselves in. This role will be focused on maintaining the smooth and efficient administration of the day to day work of the office, meeting and greeting clients and other duties as well as organisation.
The company has a strong reputation as a leading Midlands firm of Chartered Independent Financial Advisers, they offer a full range of financial and tax-efficient solutions and advice on investment portfolios, pension and tax planning and wealth management solutions.
This is a company that is proud to have achieved Chartered Status and will fully fund and support you in your studies within financial planning. They are motivated to develop the best out of their workforce and therefore keen to show obvious routes of progression within the business.
What's in it for you:
- An ethical approach to client servicing
- A genuine focus on work-life balance
- Everyone finishes at 1.30pm on a Friday!
- Free parking
Skills and experience required:
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working as a receptionist or secretary, either an in IFA/Wealth Management firm or have an abundance of experience in a receptionist role, if your experience is from another sector.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth management firm based in the Coventry area on a Receptionist.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.