Sales Account Manager
My client is looking for a front facing, experienced Sales Accounts Manager
As a member of the sales operations team it is your responsibility to own the end-to-end processing of orders from the point of customer placement all the way through to implementation. This is to be achieved in a timely manner using strategic procurement strategy's and working in close collaboration with other departments within the company and other external parties.
The successful candidate will have provided Sales and operations support in a previous position
Main Roles and Responsibility's:
- Maintain accurate hard and soft copy documentation.
- Supply customers with order acknowledgements and status updates.
- Raise sales orders on accounting packages (and occasional purchase orders to support the team)
- Analyze documentation to ensure accuracy
- Calculate and report on job profitability.
- Book UK and overseas travel arrangements.
- Process multiple orders within tight time frames in order to meet SLA's and deadlines.
- Importing and Exporting of goods.
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize individual workload while working within a team.
- Ability to maintain accuracy in times of pressure
- Around 5 years of relevant business experience.
- Confidence to explain to executives when they believe certain tasks should be prioritized
- Moderate understanding of technology/technical terminology.
- Ability to maintain and grow customer relationships.
- Advanced skillset in the Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint)
- Ability to think outside the box and provide suggestions for prompt problem resolution.
- Previous use of Microsoft Great Plains or similar accounting packages.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.