HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
The role will involve general haulage of palletised goods across the UK.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with weekend shifts available. There is an average of 5-10 drops per shift of palletised goods. All deliveries are delivered on curtain side trailers, and the goods are unloaded on site. This is an ongoing position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Minimum 2 years experience as an HGV Class 1 Driver
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of Start times between 4-6am
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 4am - 6am and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• GBP13 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), GBP14 per hour (Ltd)
• GBP19 per hour Saturday to Sunday (PAYE), GBP20 per hour (Ltd)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at .
Work together, we're better connected.