Industrial Disease Solicitor / Legal Executive
Industrial Disease Solicitor
Leading claimant personal injury firm in Birmingham city centre are keen to recruit an experienced disease lawyer to join its Industrial Disease team. The team has over 30 years of experience representing victims of asbestos related diseases, operating as part of a highly successful specialist asbestos national team.
- Manage a broad caseload of industrial disease claims including HAVs, WVF, RSI, NIHL, asbestos related claims
- You'll lead the investigation and litigation on complex cases, working as part of a team to maximise client damages and optimise costs recovery
- Assist senior solicitors on more complex and high value claims
- Ideally be a qualified solicitor or Legal Executive with asbestos claims experience
- Must have handled multi track litigated general disease cases
- Assist senior solicitors on higher value / complex claims
- Competitive basic salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days hols (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping, discounted gym memberships and season ticket loans.
If you are interested in this industrial disease solicitor position please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.