Nursery Nurse Level 3
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our clients in Leamington Spa for Nursery Nurse, Nursery Team Leader, Nursery Room Leader and Senior Nursery Room Manager roles.
Early Years Teacher roles also available.
These are full time, permanent posts. Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in your care and be part of a supportive team, with access to excellent resources.
Requirements for the Nursery Practitioner;
- Experience of working with children aged 0-5 years in a nursery/private day care setting as a practitioner.
- A relevant childcare qualification (Minimum NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma 3) or above or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).
- An excellent understanding of safeguarding / knowledge of child protection procedures.
- Good communication skills, approachable, confident and caring with a passion for working with nursery children.
- Excellent team player.
Your role as a Room leader will include:
- Working within the Management Team to deliver high quality childcare throughout the nursery
- Promoting partnerships with families and external agencies
- Ensuring that each child's well-being is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children
Excellent rates of pay and benefits with on-going support, training and career development.
If you have the skills to succeed in these roles and are committed to the provision of quality care and education then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you!
Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS will be required and you must have right to work in the UK.
Rainbow Resourcing Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.