Housing/ Lettings Administrator
Housing association in Stafford looking for experienced housing admin/ letting advisor for temp 4/6 weeks
Your new company
Exciting temp opportunity to join large housing association Stafford in their home management team as a homes coordinator specialising in lettings. Working in the lettings dependent for 4/6 week period with immediate start
Your new role
- Ensuring support and guidance is given to customers seeking accommodation within properties or to customers to assist in sustaining their tenancies.
- To assist and support the Homes Managers and Advisors with the sustainment and changes of tenancies, management of ASB, the Lettings process and Neighbourhood Management.
- Monitor statistics and other appropriate information regarding refusals, to improve the percentage of properties accepted.
- General customer queries could range from repairs, court procedures, lettings, tenancy queries, income management ect, handling these in a equal, measurable and is to the correct quality.
What you'll get in return
- knowledge of working within a housing management setting and performed a similar role previously. - desirable knowledge of lettings as this is the department you would be based in. - experience working within an administrative role previously.
- current DBS in place is also desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.