Trainee Service Advisor Assessment Centre
We are currently selecting suitable applicants to attend a Trainee Service Advisor Assessment Centre which will be held locally on Friday 29th November 2019.
We are looking to recruit motivated, keen and smart individuals to be our Service Advisors of the future for our Dealerships within Warwickshire, West Midlands and Worcestershire regions.
We aren't looking for the finished article as we will in turn offer a comprehensive induction and training programme, together with all of the help and support you need to become a successful Service Advisor with the Listers Group.
When customers bring their vehicles in to one of our Dealerships for service, MOT or repair, their first point of contact will be one of our Service Advisors. We require driven and motivated individuals who have the ability to lead their customers and manage expectations.
You will need to be confident in dealing with multiple customers at any one time and have the ability to prioritise, organise and deliver.
Working as part of a team your duties will include:
- Booking in vehicles
- Greeting customers
- Informing them of progress
- Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments
What we are looking for:
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
- A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
- You must have a full UK drivers licence
In return for your hard work, we'll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you'll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications