Job title: Accounts Assistant
Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 per annum
Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well - established lift engineering Company with over 100 years' experience within their industry based in Redditch.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Managing Accounts receivable:
- Managing Accounts Payable:
- Other Duties:
- Raising Sales Invoices including pro forma invoices.
- Creating customer contracts.
- Renewing customer contracts.
- Liaising with customers.
- Producing regular statements.
- Chasing debts.
- Allocating Receipts.
- Resolving any customer issues.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve issues.
- Company credit card processing.
- Answering customer calls.
- Log callouts on system & liaise with Engineers.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- As well as other ad hoc duties.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- A keen Eye for detail.
- Excellent Numeracy and accurate data entry skills.
- Takes pride in work produced and very organised.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Friendly and flexible.
- Strong Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel skills, Sage 50 (a must) any knowledge of CRM databases would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years or more experience working in an Accounts role.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
THOMAS will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you've not worked with THOMAS before, we've compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistantrole then please click 'APPLY NOW' below