Customer & Supplier Data Administrator
Our client has a fantastic story to tell about their past and an even brighter one to tell about their future. They have a genuinely unique proposition to offer their customers which could not be more relevant in the current economic climate. To support this success and their continued growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of a self-motivated and detail orientated Office Administrator to support the wider team with managing client data on their internal system, update product pricing and produce statistics/reports where required.
This role will allow for a high level of autonomy and represents an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the day to day functionality of the business. The successful candidate will be IT literate and a particularly confident user of MS Office Excel. An eye for detail and the ability to work with numerical figures/data sets is paramount; as is the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders professionally in order ensure the best quality service is delivered to all. In return, you will work in a small, friendly team who are passionate about what they do.
- Communicating with sites, supply partners and internal stakeholders to assist with initial queries and requests.
- Ownership of all client data on the internal database, to include; updating client data as and when there are changes to information, populating data accurately into the system, adding new client information the system and managing their set-up process.
- Producing statistics and reports based on data.
- Investigating and maintaining accurate product pricing.
- Understanding how other IT based portals work when the client is ordering product.
- Ensure the outlined terms of client contract agreements and pricing are being adhered to.
- Forwarding any comms RE: finance queries to include credit notes/order cancellations to the relevant person internally in a prompt manner.
- General wider admin support to the MD and Key Account Managers.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous administration experience within a B2B commercial business.
- Must be a confident user of MS Excel and have experience working on an in-house computer system (ideally experience populating/update a CRM database).
- Numerical; good with figures and data.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to work with stats and produce reports.
- Strong communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Melissa Podlaski on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.