Head of Compliance opportunities
Are you an experienced Compliance manager with experience working within a regulated financial firm, working with CASS and COBS? If so, Bell Cornwall Recruitment are recruiting for an amazing opportunity we would like to discuss further with yourself as a Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager.
The Ideal Candidate will have Previous exposure to Compliance within a senior managerial capacity specifically within investment related rules and regulations of the FCA.
The role itself:
- To act as a first point of call with any queries from within the firm, to then provide technical guidance and leadership to the whole team.
- To implement sufficient systems, controls, policies and checks to ensure the bank adheres to and complies with legislative bodies and appropriate guidelines at all times.
- To work closely with the head of regulatory compliance in planning, implementing and developing strategies across the firm to develop the compliance training of the firm and the strategic management within.
- To assist within the business as and when required on compliance related issues providing guidance and advice, as well as providing mentoring, coaching and training within the team.
- To liaise with stakeholders on review findings and agreeing practical recommendations on the future of the firm itself and how to best implement new strategies moving forward within its compliance.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a senior management compliance based role.
- A well rounded understanding of the compliance procedure within FCA guidelines, to include CASS, Suitability, complaints handling and PRIIPS.
- A passion for investigation within the compliance field, as well as a proven history within a management capacity.
- Proven history in a training and mentoring capacity within a professional services environment.
- To display positive leadership qualities.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales