Regional General Manager
Are you an experienced automotive Regional General Manager who is used to overseeing multiple sites?
We have a fantastic opportunity join our team as Regional General Manager overseeing our Renault Solihull and Wolverhampton dealerships and managing our busy Renault Cannock dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Regional General Manager
- Overseeing all operations for the Cannock, Wolverhampton and Solihull dealerships driving business performance by providing expertise, professionalism and inspiration
- Achieving pre-determined targets on sales, service, parts and customer satisfaction and profit across the three site
- Implementing brand standards, sales processes and providing forward thinking business development
- Forecasting, budget management and providing key metrics for the Board
- Motivating, coaching and supporting the Wolverhampton and Solihull managers
- Increasing market share across the West Midlands by liaising with our Marketing team
Branch Manager - Cannock
- Managing all aspects of the dealership according to company standards and manufacturer targets
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability of the dealership whilst delivering outstanding customer service
- Controlling cash flow, stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and satisfactory return on investment
- Management, coaching and development of staff to achieve outstanding results
- Stock management, showroom presentation, display and local marketing
- Diary management
For this high-profile role the successful candidate will be/have:
- Employed as a Regional General Manager or similar within their current organisation
- A proven track record of successfully overseeing a number of dealerships to achieve company targets for sales, service, parts and customer service
- A credible leader with exceptional influencing and communication skills
- Previous experience of inspiring, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full valid UK Driving Licence
This role will be based at our Cannock dealership and will involve regular travel to the Wolverhampton and Solihull dealerships.
In return we offer a competitive basic salary plus bonus together with a company car, private healthcare, private and company mileage. Additional benefits include 24 days annual leave, pension, Share Incentive Scheme, family and friends discount on service, new and used cars and excellent career prospects within the company.
Renault Retail Group: proud winner of Automotive Management for 'Best Training & Development Programme Award', 2018 Motor Trader Industry 'Employer of the Year Award', 2017, and Finalist in the Personnel Today 'Award for Talent Management', 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to us directly NOW including your CV and a brief covering letter, for the attention of Petrina Beck.
Strictly no agencies please.