European Sales Manager - Furnace / Combustion Systems
European Sales Manager (Furnace & Combustion Systems)
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a European Engineering Organisation, who have sites in the UK and Spain, but also large customer accounts in Germany, France and Italy as well.
The reason for the European Sales Managers role's creation, is down to restructure and expansion of the company's European portfolio plans and will offer a successful applicant a good mix of existing and new business opportunities to manage and develop.
The company has a strong history in developing and supplying advanced industrial heating and furnace systems to a variety of industry sectors across Europe for many years and have an excellent reputation for offering a complete turnkey project management service to ensure ordered bespoke equipment is delivered on time and to spec.
Working for the Group Sales Director the Sales Managers role will have both direct sales responsibility for a defined territory and management responsibility of a regional team.
- Excellent Salary
- Company Car
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Primary function of the Sales Managers role is to grow profitability via Sales of the company's products
- Effectively manage the internal sales teams
- Take ownership of developing sales strategies and setting targets and tactics
- Liaising with the engineering teams and departments in the UK and Spain.
- Compiling and collating information for tenders, proposals.
- Be proactive at marketing and Trade Show events
- Attend and be part of presentations and conferences (internal and external)
- Be part of the management team to ensure the Group Target Growth Plans are always on track.
To be an effect Sales Manager within this role the organisation believes the right person should have the following experience and skills:
- A formal qualification in engineering - HND / Degree
- A strong background in Sales B2B within the engineering sector, especially the Heating, Furnace or Combustion sectors.
- Be a natural proactive, motivated individual who enjoys Business and Commercial activities
- Be a good team player who can lead via example and command respect through recognition of ability and experience.
- Be able to communicate and translate views and ideas clearly.
- Be open to frequent paid travel via air and road on a weekly basis.
- Have drive and ambition to meet the aims of the Group, but also one's own career development as well.
This is a perfect role for a Sales Engineer or Manager who is seeking are large area and remit to cover, whilst also developing a team. The company offers great opportunities for career development into Senior Management and Directorship, whilst also offering the security of stability and a growing business portfolio.
For more information please forward your latest CV with a cover letter to Peter Hampshire.