National Key Account Executive
You will be responsible for managing your own customer accounts, managing and maintaining high levels of customer service, and building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You will contribute directly to the success of the team and will play a key role in ensuring effective management of key accounts.
You will also be responsible for:
- Working with the Team Leader to provide excellent Customer Service
- Processing orders through the branch network and all the Wolseley brands
- Liasing with branches across the UK to confirm orders
- Handling any queries both over the telephone and email
- Building rapport with customers
- Driving sales generation and promoting the National Key Account Team
- Administering correct pricing, contract support and demand planning
- Managing National Account Customers with Multiple sites throughout the UK
- Working with the Wolseley sales teams to generate opportunities
- Communicating with customers to gain feedback on the National Account Teams performance
- Following and developing procedures and processes to effectively manage the National Account Customers Business
- Developing product and company knowledge through experience and a proactive approach to learning
What we are looking for:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous Sales Administration or Account Management would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally plumbing, heating and/or building materials product knowledge
- Ability to work within a large team, as well as independently
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to succeed in your role, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- Pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- Staff discount
Wolseley UK is the country's largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first-choice specialist merchant for trade customers. We're the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company with revenues of over $18 billion.
We supply 180,000 different products to over 100,000 customers every year. Join us and you'll be part of a team that gets the right products to customers at the right price, in the right place, and at the right time. You'll also enjoy extensive training and an award-winning pension and great rewards package. And, as part of the world's largest specialist distributer of plumbing and heating products, you'll have access to a wide variety of career opportunities.