Mobile Maintenance Fitter
Mobile Maintenance Fitter
Highly Competitive Salary + Company Van
Location: Site Based covering West Midlands region
Hours: 48 per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekends
Our client, 'who you are' matters. They want to get to know you. If you share their values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what they have on offer.
They are currently looking for a qualified Mobile Maintenance Fitter to join their friendly engineering team.
Our client are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it's important that their people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful Mobile Maintenance Fitter, you'll be working alongside the Quarry operations team and you will:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance activities
- Record and monitor the scheduled maintenance process documentation
- Ensure that the supporting documentation (RA/MS/Permits to work etc) for the scheduled maintenance processes are used
- Respond to plant breakdowns in a timely manner
- Assist in delivery of continuous improvement projects
- Support Operatives to complete autonomous maintenance tasks
- Ensure H&S standards are adhered to throughout the site
The ideal Mobile Maintenance Fitter should be able to demonstrate experience of mobile and fixed plant operations and manual handling. However, full training is available so they'd be really pleased to hear from you if you have no previous industry experience and can demonstrate your ability to positively contribute to a team, take pride in your work and showcase your determination to succeed.
- NVQ Level 2 in Engineering or a relevant Maintenance Qualification
They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to their Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
By the way, as part of CRH, their employees have access to a range of careers within the wider group which operates at over 3,800 locations in 31 countries. CRH generates endless possibilities for individuals who are hungry for that next challenge!
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on??? are you ready to build your future? Click apply now to register your interest in the role of Mobile Maintenance Fitter.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.