Ruminant Blends Advisor - North West/Midlands
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Ruminant Blends Advisor to support and create high quality blends for ruminant customers within the North West and surrounding areas.
Working for a reputable and well-established business, the right candidate will be given the autonomy to be able to work from home on occasion as well as the head office based in the North West. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a close-knit team passionate about supporting the need of their farming customers throughout the UK.
This rare opportunity comes with a competitive salary, excellent commission structure as well as a company car.
- Formulate cost effective rations for dairy farmers.
- Build solid relationships with new and existing customers.
- Communicate effectively with other teams within the business.
- Keep organised records of customer activity and pre-empt sales opportunities.
- Attend meetings and training when required based on farm or from the head office.
- A strong relationship builder, able to network at all levels.
- Excellent and clear communication skills.
- A good understanding of dairy nutrition with an ability to formulate diets.
- Some sales experience.
- IT literate.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- A competitive salary with company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office , DD: or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: . Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.