Headway Shropshire Support Worker
Headway Shropshire has a dedicated team of Support Workers providing specialist care to our amazing brain injury survivors. We are now looking for an additional Support Worker to join our friendly team. We need someone caring and professional who can adapt to the needs of the people we look after. In return you’ll get a great range of benefits, career opportunities and valuable life experience.
Pay Scale: Day £8.40-£8.69ph Depending on Experience (NVQ/QCF) Higher rates available with specific service users.
Sleep Nights - £8.21ph.
Wake Nights - £9.69ph - £10.20ph depending on experience.
Hours: Monthly Contractual Hours (16 - 37 hour contracts per week).
Working Patterns: 5 days over 7 with every other weekend off.
- Mileage paid at £0.30p per mile.
- Travel time paid at £8.40-£8.69ph.
- Mobile phone allowance provided (£10 per month).
- 28 days holiday pro rata.
- Free DBS checks.
- 4 Weeks paid induction program.
- Paid Training.
- QCF training program available.
- Care Certificate program.
- In house training provided.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Vehicle and full driving licence.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.