ASD Teaching Assistant - Studley
Are you a passionate and dedicated teaching assistant?
Do you have experience working with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)?
Academics are currently looking for an ASD Teaching Assistant in the Studley area with experience of supporting SEND pupils, particularly students on the autism spectrum. The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of the autism spectrum and be passionate when working with SEND pupils.
This role will involve supporting a pupil on a one to one basis within a school resource base. You will be responsible for promoting a positive learning environment, ensuring activities are inclusive and engaging. It is essential the right candidate strives to support the pupils social and emotional wellbeing. This position will give the right candidate the perfect opportunity to gain great experience and build skills to support pupils across the spectrum.
- Autism Aware course or relevant qualification (advantageous)
- Team qualification (advantageous)
- The ability to build rapport and positive relationships
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Experience supporting SEND pupils or Healthcare Sector experience
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (Application Support provided, if not).
- Thriving Primary School in the Studley Area
- Primary School with excellent facilities
- Positive working environment
- Working with a pupil in Early Years Foundation Phase / Key Stage 1.
In return when working with Academics you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated consultant
- Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
- Excellent opportunities for CPDtraining
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to or call on .