3rd Line IT Support
My client a Wolverhampton based IT Services Business want to add to the client facing services team by bringing on board a new engineer to provide 2nd / 3rd line support.
Benefits include a competitive salary, great working environment, 30 days holiday per year, flexible working, generous mileage allowance & employee perk scheme.
- Previous experience of working within at IT Service/Solutions/Hosting business
- In-depth knowledge of Windows server operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory installation and configuration.
- Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Strong knowledge of wired and wireless networking, including configuration and support of VPN Tunnels, VLAN's, Managed switches & Firewalls.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Email security.
- Strong 3rd line.
- Good working knowledge of IT Security.
- Good personal & customer engagement skills.
This is a client facing role and will require travelling possibly as much as 30% of the time, however the client base is a local one and most travelling will be limited to the west midlands. A UK licence and your own vehicle will be required.
Any additional experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Experience supporting and configuring VOIP systems such as 3CX, configuring and supporting a Microsoft Hyper-V environment, Office 365 and Azure platforms, WatchGuard, SonicWALL and Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco equipment.
2nd / 3rd line Support Analyst for Wolverhampton, salary to GBP30k
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.