About the role: We are looking for a PE Teacher with SEN experience to provide excellent teaching and support from September 2019.
We are hoping to find a PE Teacher / Sports Coach who is experienced in delivering PE and Sport up to KS4 and who is confident in managing challenging behaviour. It is desirable but not essential you are able to drive.
Why apply for this job?
- Earn up to GBP150 a day (salary negotiable)
- Multi Cultural School / Diverse working environment
- Personalised recruitment agency support with DBS check and interview coaching
- Fixed Term position with potential for the role to be extended
Job type: PE Teacher
Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday) - school will consider job share
Minimum Qualification: Experienced in delivering Sports and PE (Ideal: QTS - NQTS and Unqualified welcome)
Salary: GBP80 - GBP150 per day (depending on experience)
Your role as a PE Teacher / Sports Coach will include:
- Supporting secondary aged children, delivering PE and Sport to a high standard.
- Delivering engaging and fun Sports lessons
- Having a good sense of humour and energy
- Forming positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Engaging and managing children who have SEN
This could be the job for you, if all the above sounds exciting - click 'APPLY NOW' and we will be in touch.
If you are interested in this role or have questions please contact Dan Wakelam via email; we look forward to hearing from you.
Stoke : INDSOT