Trainee Commercial Manager
Vacancy title: Trainee Commercial Manager
Reference number: V8262b
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
With current annual revenues in excess of GBP400M and 2,400 employees. We operate within various industry sectors including Rail, Traffic, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector. We design, deliver and support solutions and services which enable organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT and communication and networks.
Telent have been awarded a strategic high profile public sector contract. The contract includes a major technology transformation programme as well as the day to day maintenance and management of a critical network over a 7-9 year term.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be required to work closely with the wider project team, to help provide commercial support to ensure telent is exercising its obligations fully in line with the contractual requirements, and in a way that ultimately delivers best value for both telent and the customer.
* Management of the contract including management of the contract change process
* Provide assistance in interpretation of the contractual obligations for the wider project team
* Provide contract administrative support, including producing monthly reports, monitoring KPI's
* Support the Commercial Manager in meetings with the Customer
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
- 6 -12 months commercial contract administration experience, ideally, but not essential in a technology environment such as networks or telecoms
- Excellent writing/drafting skills, attention to detail in written documents is essential
- A desire to learn and develop your commercial contract management skills
- Degree/HND/HNC in a appropriate discipline is desirable. Depth and breadth of experience will be taken into account where these qualifications have not been attained
- Effective time management and prioritisation of workload to ensure that deadlines are met
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
* Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.