Sales Administrator up to GBP23k Ludlow
Our client is now looking for an administrator with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to communicate professionally with clients both over the telephone and via email.
You must have:
- The ability to work independently and as part of our team
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to manage projects simultaneously
- Possess meticulous attention to detail are essential.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft program's, Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems.
- Experience in SAGE Accounts and Manufacturing would be beneficial although not essential as training will be given.
This is a varied role so a methodical and an orderly approach to the daily workload is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- The processing and management of Sales Orders and quotations from our agents in the United States and other international clients.
- Answering enquiries by telephone and email and managing customer expectations is a central activity
- Dealing with a continuous flow of emails.
- General administrative support to the Production Department which will include the construction of product Bill of Materials (list of raw materials, components, and assemblies required to construct and manufacture a product) in SAGE Manufacturing under the guidance of our Production Department.
- Monitor and chase Purchase Orders ensuring supplier delivery schedules are adhered too.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.