Property Manager - Leamington Spa - Upto GBP20k
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a very well respected Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have built up a successful business over many years. They have built up an impressive Lettings portfolio and are a leader in residential lettings.
They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their professional team who pride themselves in delivering a first class customer service.
As Property Manager you will be part of a very busy office who look after a large amount of properties. This role involves dealing with rent arrears, tenants deposits, check outs and property maintenance issues. You need to have a strong knowledge of tenancy law, dispute management and all current legislation. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service whilst ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Key Skills for Property Manager:
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Current Property Management Experience
- Full UK Driving licence and your own car
- Customer service skills essential
- Computer literate
In order to discuss this Property Manager vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit.com. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.