Property Manager - Barnt Green - GBP23k Package
My client is a leading multi branch independent Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have built up an extremely strong reputation in the Midlands area over the last 40 years.
They are currently looking to recruit a Residential Lettings Property Manager who has experience dealing with all aspects of property management from point of check in to check out. They need someone who is very experienced as you will be dealing solely with a portfolio of around 150 managed properties.
Purpose of Property Manager Role
You will need to be experienced in Property Management. You will be required to deal with repairs and maintenance issues, ensure gas safety certificates are in date, renewals, preparing moves ins, carrying out check outs and inspections and all other associated Property Management duties.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
- Current Residential Property Management Experience
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
- Excellent problem solving capability.
In order to discuss this Property Manager vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Amanda at Buzzrecruit.com. All calls will be treated confidentially