The Client & Role
- Our Client is a global IT & Telecoms services provider.
- The remuneration package consists of up to GBP60K basic salary, bonus and car allowance.
- Applicants must hold both a valid driving licence and passport as this role has an element of travel.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- All around management of the company's product lifecycle including facilitation and cancellation of both managed services and support.
- Provide vital assistance around understanding and managing costs.
- Contribute to the creation of new product and service descriptions.
- Evaluate and decide on the suitability of new services for the company's catalogue.
- Facilitate regional discussions with regards to the withdrawal of old and enablement of new services.
- Working closely with Service Architects to produce and complete service templates and support with Service Transitions.
- Ensure that consistent and professional client engagement and is maintained.
- Make decision on the necessity of low-level designs.
- Consistently review the performance of live services within the portfolio.
- Review and decide on the requests of new services to be added to the portfolio.
- Provide completed low-level design to Architects, including costing and delivery models.
- Evaluate the impact of services that are being withdrawn from the portfolio.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to achieve business objectives and marginal growth.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive ITIL v3 Foundation experience and certification are required.
- SAFe Agile and Prince2 experience would be highly advantageous.
- Strong Managed Services experience is necessary.
- Successful track record of working in a facilitation / enablement function.
- In depth knowledge of Service Delivery fundamentals.
- Extensive Service Design & Management background and knowledge.
- Ability to create service models based on client requirements.
- Strong understanding of the all-around management of product lifecycles.
- Ability to confidently manage tasks, projects and change.
- Methodical and analytical mindset.
- Ability to lead by example within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrable ability to create and deliver high standard presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally via all channels.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Solid IT skills, including MS Office including Excel PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiator who influences positive business decisions.