My client is a leading technology company delivering ICT, mission-critical communication networks, operational systems and services. They are looking for an experienced Security Architect to join their CTO office in Warwick.
Acting as the Technical Design Authority, this is an excellent opportunity to shape the direction of our client's security architecture and for personal growth as the security team further expand. Working within the CTO Office, this central function provides strategy, leadership, guidance and direction in critical areas of infrastructure, technology, applications, policy and procedural aspects across our business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience designing, developing & implementing enterprise security architecture and solutions. You will have experience with network & infrastructure design, deployment, and management systems.You will keep up-to-date with current trends and developments in information technology and security. Ideally, you wil come from a background in Rail, Public Sector & / or HM Government.
- Strong security architecture experience
- Experience across infrastructure, networks and systems
- High documentation standard
- Experienced in solutioning, bid work & working with clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- CISSP, ISSAP, CCDP or other relevant IT security certifications
- Vendor specific qualifications (Cisco, PaloAlto, Juniper, BlueCoat, F5, Splunk???etc)
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays
- Pension scheme
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support