Tool Maker required
BB Price is a family run business, located in the heart of Halesowen. We require a tool maker to fill a full-time position within the organisation.
Previous experience in this industry and role is necessary for the successful applicant.
This is a stable position within an established company with competitive rates of pay, attractive employment benefits, and 33 days paid holiday per calendar year.
- To make precision tools that are used in the manufacturing of hot forged steel parts.
- To interpret drawings and technical data, check dimensions with precision measuring instruments in order to produce jigs, fixtures, tools, dies and punches for heavy duty presswork.
- Be fully skilled in all types of general machining, milling, turning and grinding.
- To use CNC lathes, milling machines and spark eroding machines and other workshop equipment for the manufacture of hot forging dies and tooling for both upset and vertical forging machines.
- Experience in basic machine maintenance.
- Carry out safe workshop practises within our Health and Safety guidelines.
Standard working hours for this position are 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7:00am – 12:00pm Friday.
Please contact Mr D. Price on 0121 550 1018 to discuss your interest and receive an application form.