SEN Teacher- Staffordshire
**SEN Teacher- Staffordshire**
Are you a qualified teacher or NQT with a passion for SEN? Are you ready to take the next step in your career, in to an exciting and passionate special educational needs school? If so, Academics have the perfect teaching roles for you!
- QTS required
- Ability to plan, teach, and assess a range of subjects for a range of SEND groups
- Committed to raising the aspirations of children in an SEN school
- An effective communicator, with children, parents, and colleagues
- A team player, able to work collaboratively
- Pastoral capabilities, including contributing to EHCPs
- Adaptable and proactive
About The Job:
- A large number of SEN schools across Staffordshire recruiting directly and exclusively through Academics!
- Permanent and contract SEN teaching roles
- Supporting high aspirations and achievement for SEND pupils
- Teacher opportunities for all subject specialisms!
- Academics are an established and respected education recruiter, covering the region
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
What do our teachers say about us?
- 'I have found your dedication, regular contact and friendly, professional approach to be outstanding!'
- 'Your dedication to finding the right place for people is evident'
- 'You have given me plenty of opportunities and from you I have met some wonderful people'
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities we can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!