Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse will include:-
* Delivering learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
* Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepare them for school.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
* Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Qualifications - you will need to hold a Level 3 qualification
* NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level
* A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
* Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices
The role offers the following benefits:
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION