Asset Finance - Sales Support
Asset Finance Sales Support
My client is a reputable, independent, customer-focused Asset Finance brokerage specialising in equipment leasing. The well established business has a significantly sized leasing portfolio as well as strategic relationships with over 30 funding partners.
They are now looking for an experienced Asset Finance Sales Support to join their team based in the Midlands. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team with their sales pipeline and introducer relationships, enabling conversion of financing opportunities into completed transactions.
Responsibilities of the Asset Finance Sales Support include;
- Handling introducer, supplier and customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner; ensuring quality achieves the defined agreed target to drive 'Right First Time' ideology
- Ensuring documentation and agreements is matched up to the relevant funder.
- Managing the administrative life cycle of proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and pay-out in line with departmental procedures
- Collating credit searches, analysing financial records, updating in-house systems and utilise all appropriate authorised IT services to assist with the completion of new business proposals in line with policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Asset Finance Sales Support:
- Previous experience working within Asset Finance or Leasing is essential
- Experience working in a brokerage is preferential
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills and a team player
As a result, you will be rewarded with a fantastic salary of up to GBP28,000 + bonus and will be working with a great supportive, experienced team.
If you are interested then please click apply below and attach your CV to this job listing.
To keep up to date with our latest vacancies, please follow Fintellect Recruitment on LinkedIn.