Do you have experience booking appointments for field consultants/ business development managers in a B2B setting? Are you determined, driven and proactive? If so VIP wants to hear from you- our expanding client are looking for an experienced Appointment Maker to join their successful team.
A competitive basic salary of GBP21,000 - GBP24,000 plus generous commission structure will be offered. Realistic first year OTE GBP30,000.
The ideal candidate will have a bright and bubbly personality with experience making outbound calls in order to book business appointments.
The Appointment Maker will be required to:-
- Make outbound B2B calls to establish a business need.
- Identify key decision-makers within target businesses.
- Convert initial interest into a confirmed appointment to be attended by a field consultant.
- Research potential businesses to target.
- Answer incoming calls and convert into appointments for field consultants to attend.
- Gain interest from both warm and cold leads by describing the benefits of service offered and converting this to quality appointments.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Help to establish greater awareness of the business within its chosen markets.
- Assist in managing new and existing client relationships.
- Exceed set sales targets.
The ideal Appointment Maker will have:-
- Experience working in a telesales/internal sales/appointment making position.
- Insurance/ Financial services/ employee benefits experience would be advantageous, however, all successful sales professionals will be considered.
- Proven track record booking appointments and converting conversations into confirmed appointments.
- Ambition and desire to succeed.
- A determined and persistent nature.
- Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitivebasic salary of between GBP21,000 and GBP24,000 plus generous commission structure based on the experience of the applicant.
- Realistic OTE GBP30,000
- Free parking on-site as well as good public transport links.
- Death in Service benefit
- Income protection
- Retail discount vouchers
- Hospital treatment plan
- Health Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace Pension with a leading provider
- Opportunity to develop to external sales role if desired
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Birthday off
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm (1 hour for lunch).
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.