Locum Commercial Lawyer / Team Leader
Our client, a highly regarded top tier firm, is looking to recruit a Locum Lawyer to provide interim support.
It is essential that you are a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years' PQE ideally gained within corporate, commercial litigation or commercial law. In additional, previous experience of managing paralegals or more junior lawyers is required
Experience of legal technology tools, such as those used for automated contract review and drafting would also be advantageous.
The role will include the following:
- Supervising teams of paralegals on multiple projects, quality checking work, allocating work, dealing with queries and general day to day supervision.
- As part of the management team, you will assist to ensure projects meet their given deadlines and are within their cost estimates, to ensure the client's needs and expectations are met and managed at all times.
- Assist with document retrieval, review, organisation, and production.
- Assist with preparation of briefing notes and to brief the teams as required.
- Coordinate work with outside vendors, including adherence to strict deadlines.
- The role is due to start at short notice and it is expected to run for 3 months, possibly longer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international firm on an interim basis and to utilise both your technical and man management skills.
Please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham to discuss this role in more detail.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.