This is a temporary position as a Finance Administrator for a well-established Public Sector organisation in Wolverhampton. This is a varied role allowing exposure to the wider-finance team.
Our client is a well-established Public Sector organisation in Wolverhampton.
Daily tasks of the Finance Administrator will include tasks such as:
- Handling accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- General clerical duties
- Processing payments
- Verifying data
- Data Entry
- Assisting the wider team with ad-hoc finance duties
- Liaise with customers, stakeholders and the wider finance team
The successful Financial Administrator will:
- Have strong administration skills
- Work with a close attention to detail at all times
- Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally have experience in transactional financial processing
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
An ongoing assignment paying GBP10.34 per hour.