National Account Manager - DIY Retail
THE CLIENT: Our client is a global manufacturer of building consumables including Sealants and Adhesives used in the construction and DIY sector.
THE ROLE: Retail Key Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of Sealants and Adhesives for a wide range of product sectors across the building industry.
The focus of the role will be to manage the key DIY Retail and Merchant accounts.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing Key Retail customers.
- Account management and maximising revenue from Key Retail accounts.
- Winning and developing new business.
- Develop and implement short, mid and long term sales strategy.
- To meet and exceed agreed sales targets for allocated business.
- Keep the business informed of up-to-date account, channel and competitor developments.
THE LOCATION: National role - ideally located central or within 1 hour of the Midlands.
Our client is looking for the following skillsets and attributes:
- A customer focused professional able to develop strong business relationships, well organised, goal driven with good presentation and listening skills.
- Experience working in a Merchant/Retail sales environment.
- Ideally Key Retail account management experience selling to national merchants, major multiples and wholesalers, including handling of tenders, e-auctions, range reviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT proficient: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, QlikView, CRM, SAP, etc.
- Strong numerical ability.
- A proven track record of working autonomously whilst making a strong contribution to a team.
THE REWARDS: Negotiable based upon experience, Bonus, Pension after probation of 2%. Company car. Laptop , Fuel card, Hotel card, Home office assistance. Holiday package