Business Development Manager/ Senior Valuer - Burton Upon Trent
Our client, a nationally recognised Independent Estate Agent is looking to recruit an Business Development Manager to cover a patch that covers Burton Upon Trent.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional who is a confident communicator and can manage their own diary. They would also consider candidates who have considerable B2B experience. You will be home based, living in Burton Upon Trent and will be at the very centre of delivering value, you will build excellent rapport and, you will be an expert on all things property for your local patch and will be well connected within their community - everyone knows you. You are assigned a territory and are responsible for driving all the business in that territory.
Your key tasks would include:
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively
- Getting out into the community and knocking on doors to let people know what the state of the property market is and to identify and help prospective customers.
- Understanding your clients' needs
- Carrying out a property valuation for a prospective customer and advising them on the best pricing and marketing strategy in order to get them what they want.
- Attending community networking events.
- Keep in contact with existing clients in person and by telephone
- Getting on the phone to let customers know about properties that might be of interest to them and arranging and conducting viewings.
- Meeting targets
- Report your progress to your team
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Be living in the area
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Confidence and motivation
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- The willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of property auction
- A good business sense and a professional manner
You will require a Full UK Driving Licence are required to live in Burton Upon Trent. This would suit a candidate who has previous property experience or B2B sales experience. You will be provided a strong basic salary up to GBP30,000 with an OTE up to GBP60,000. On top of this, you will also be provided a company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.