IT Engineer required for my client based in Wolverhampton for a permanent role paying GBP25-32k
You will need to drive and have own car.
The role will involve 25% client visits locally which will involve installing Servers, Office 365 etc.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows server operating systems.
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory installation and configuration.
• Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
• Strong knowledge of wired and wireless Networking, including configuration and support of VPN Tunnels, VLAN's, Managed switches & Firewalls.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Email security.
• Strong 3rd line support experience.
• Good working knowledge of IT Security.
• Good personal & customer engagement skills.
• Experience supporting and configuring VOIP systems such as 3CX
• Experience configuring and supporting a Microsoft Hyper-V environment
• Experience configuring and supporting Office 365 and Azure platforms
• Experience with WatchGuard, SonicWALL and Palo Alto firewalls
• Experience working with Cisco equipment
• Experience in project management
Benefits include a great working environment, 30 days holiday per year, flexible working, generous mileage allowance & employee perk scheme.