Sequel Financial Reporting expert
Are you an experienced Sequel developer or reporter, looking for an exciting new role working within a globally known law firm within the financial team? If so, Bell Cornwall Recruitment are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity as a Financial Systems Developer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and maintenance of management and client reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services and other reporting tools.
- Development and maintenance of the Firm's data warehouse and business intelligence system and development of dashboards
- Liaising with IT department and external suppliers
- Assisting with 2nd line support for financial reporting and firm's financial systems
Key requirements include:
- Reporting using SQL/ SQL Server Reporting Services is essential
- Financial reporting background
- Multi-currency / multi-jurisdictional financial reporting
- A keen eye for detail
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales