Data Analytics Assistant Manager
Our client is one of the well respected and leading global corporate finance businesses. We are on the search for a Data Analytics Assistant Manager for their Risk Assurance team in Birmingham to mainly work on identification collection, transformation, analysis and visual reporting of data across a diverse range of clients and industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a well respected and rapidly growing consultancy business.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience in financial services
- Have excellent communication skills
Key technical skills:
- Experience in some (not necessarily all) of the following analytical techniques: data matching; data profiling; data transformation; cluster analysis; linear regression; descriptive statistics; multivariate analysis; sampling and estimates
- Experience using SQL suite of software including the build of ETLs and analytical scripting
- Experience in some (not necessarily all) of the following applications of analytics: business process and financial control analysis; forensic investigation; revenue, cost and margin analysis; customer segmentation; sensitivity analysis; spreadsheet analytics; social media analysis; location / demographic analysis; decision tree; ERP analytics.
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity please either email myself (Ezgi Bas) on
or call (0).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.