PFI - PROJECT DIRECTOR - HOME BASED
We have an opportunity for a PFI PROJECT DIRECTOR to manage a high-profile PFI/PPP Project in the West Midlands area working for a leading Investment Asset Management business.
Role summary & benefits:
- PFI Project Director
- West Midlands Area
- 1-2 days on project site, 1-2 day office, 1-2 working from home (i.e. flexible working)
- Full Time Permanent
- Salary GBP70-85K (dependant on experience) + >30% Bonus + excellent corporate benefits
You will act as a Project Director for a high-profile PFI / PPP Project in the Midlands. This role requires a professional to oversee contractor performance and ensures full compliance with the obligations of the Management Services Contract and all Project Documents. There is an opportunity to be involved in wider business development and strategy, so we are ideally looking for a commercial individual that is versatile and likes to get involved in different areas of the business. Flexible working environment / culture with home-working available.
A typical week would include:
- Provide support to the senior management team in regard to business development and re-tendering, problem solving and 'trouble-shooting' for various contracts within the portfolio.
- Provide an efficient, effective and reliable service to the SPV Director's acting as the main point of contact and ensuring effective communication and reporting at all times.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the end Client (be it Trust or Authority) and the FM Contractor.
- Ensure that the services are delivered in line with the contractual requirements, including monitoring performance against the payment mechanism.
- To provide strong leadership and governance to the SPV management team and supply chain.
- To protect and maximise returns for the SPV investors.
- Act as Project Co's representative to the Trust/Authority in accordance with the Project Agreements and the supply chain Agreements (Construction Contract & Services Agreement).
- Together with the Finance Manager establish and maintain good relationships with the Senior Funders and ensure full compliance with the Credit Agreement.
- Monitoring performance and producing quarterly Board reports, monthly client reports and regular project updates in conjunction with the FM Contractor.
- Support the team's strategic aims and assist in the development of the SPV management Services.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
In order to be successful in the role you will have:
- PFI experience is essential on either the FM or SPV side
- Strong track record of leading teams and really strong communication skills both with the public and private sectors.
- Ability to challenge information to ensure the interests of the Project Companies are protected
- Oversee Project Co's supply chain to ensure effective delivery.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level working with clients and various stakeholders towards a common goal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues across the organisation
- Ideally degree educated in a construction or FM discipline or extensive senior level experience
- Sound knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase
- Understanding of risk management
- Experience of dealing with senior client organisation representatives
If you are interested in learning more about the projects, role and company and would like to see a full job description please apply in confidence.
We will contact you directly before progressing your application any further. With infrasearch. confidentiality and discretion is assured.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants with the relevant experience required.
Thanks for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.