Our Client, a successful and innovative Company based in Lichfield, are looking for an experienced Administrator to undertake a varied role within their office. The ideal candidate will be a responsible, hard- working individual with a professional can-do attitude.
Competitive starting salary of GBP18,000- GBP22,000 will be offered depending on experience.
This position would ideally suit someone who has experience working in a varied admin role and/or within a family run/small office. Full time, part time or school hours considered for the right candidate.
The successful Administrator will be required to:-
- Provide full administrative support as required.
- Liaise with customers regarding deliveries and returns.
- Manage on-line customers 'vendorportals' to ensure the smooth running of their business.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and deal with queries.
- Ensure customer records are kept up to date.
- Diary management.
- Conduct market research.
- Compile customer quotations.
- Complete PA duties as required.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce reports and keep spreadsheets up to date.
- Input data on to computerised system.
- Be actively involved in the PR & marketing activities of the company.
- Have involvement with planning and attending trade shows with the Company.
The ideal Administrator candidate will have:-
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience within a small or family run business would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Good IT skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- An ability to work using own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail.
- An adaptable and enthusiastic nature.
- A flexible attitude towards working practice.
- A willingness to take on a wide range of tasks.
- Energetic and pro-active attitude.
- Organised nature.
Benefits of Administrator positon to include:-
- A competitive starting salary of GBP18,000 - GBP22,000.
- A flexible and friendly working environment.
- A genuine opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and grow with the Company.
- Working hours: 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively for the right candidate, part-time or hours based around school times may be considered.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.