Studley • Permanent • Full Time • GBP19,000
The Successful Applicant for our Office Administrator:
- Responsible for processing customer enquiries received from customer or Sales Manager.
- Checking quotations received from the European divisions and completing commercial data.
- Posting completed quotations onto a system for electronic signature and then sending to the customer.
- Responsible for processing orders, invoicing down payments and ensuring all technical and commercial details are finalised.
- Logging commission information.
- Managing orders once placed and being responsible for the issuing of drawings, test material requests etc.
- Liaising with the Shipping department to arrange shipments.
- Being a single point of contact for the divisions in Europe and the customers.
- Maintaining quote logs and tracking inquiries and quotes.
- Maintaining the customer database for the UK & Ireland
- Preparing monthly budget reports
- Arranging travel in the UK, Ireland, and Europe
- Chasing invoices.
Key Skills required:
To be considered for our Administrator role you will need to have;
- Excellent IT skills in Outlook, Excel, and Word are essential SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management
- High attention to detail
- Must be available immediately or with a weeks notice
What's on Offer?
As an Office Administrator you will receive;
- A salary of GBP19,000
- Free parking
- 38 hours 08.30-17.00
- Great working environment
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Office Administrator role please click the apply button. Job reference LF1678 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.