Night Processing Manager- West Midlands
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Night Processing Manager to take responsibility for the management of the factory overnight. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who are already in the food processing sector and looking for their next step within a successful and progressive business.
The position will involve the management of the cleaning staff, despatching, loading, services and logistics activities of the business overnight. The candidate will also be required to manage off site activities to include transportation and catching outside office hours to ensure schedules are met and non-compliances are dealt with appropriately.
The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the Factory Manager as well as being required to effectively communicate with the Agricultural, Engineering, Quality and Transport functions. Therefore, previous management experience in a factory setting would be a distinct advantage.
- Working to KPI targets to ensure quality and efficiency
- Staff management to include training, managing absence and holidays
- Identifying and developing talent for future promotion
- Keeping records up to date
- Ensuring Health and Safety processes are adhered to
- Bio- security and welfare of the birds
- Managing off site activities to include transportation
- Managing, monitoring and adjusting machinery
- Computer literate, particularly Microsoft office package to include excel
- Preferably management experience and/or training
- Ideally, staff coaching and training experience
- Approved food hygiene ideally intermediate level three or above would be a distinct advantage
- HACCP training or knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Lauren Catherall, Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found on our website.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.