Brampton Recruitment are an Independent Agency who have been established for over 13 years - we place great emphasis on making sure our customer service is excellent and we are passionate about what we do. We are looking to increase our team and have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us, due to our success we are planning to give you a warm desk so you have clients to manage from day one. We work hard and play hard and the bonuses are generous, you get an opportunity to work all the jobs from day one - a great environment, working with an established team and the chance to develop.
A Recruitment Consultant 360 role, the duties include:
- using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies;
- building relationships with clients;
- attending client visits;
- developing a good understanding of what client companies do and their work culture;
- Writing detailed job descriptions on behalf of clients to advertise the vacancy.
- receiving and reviewing applications;
- conducting face to face registrations with candidates
- managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to employers for interview;
- arranging interviews for candidates with the clients;
- preparing CV's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants in an accurate and timely manner;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews and preparing letters of appointment/confirmation of roles;
But to us the team fit is the most important, we are proud of what we do and enjoy a great team environment - we would like a person who is driven and also team focused. We ideally would like someone who has some recruitment experience and with us being so busy it would be helpful.