Admin Supervisor - Financial Services
Role: Administration Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for a new position within our clients growing business. They are looking to recruit a Team Leader within the business. It is key that the candidates have previously worked within the financial services in order to be successful with this position due to the nature of the role.
- Manage the team through 1-1 meetings, setting targets and objectives
- Provide coaching and support to the team
- Conduct audits for the team to ensure the consistency of the service standards
- Support the delivery of any project work
- Monitor and maintain diary management
- Analyse team Management Information to forecast resourcing requirements
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Ensure the FCA Regulations are adhered to
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Market and Investment Products
- Experienced using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly Organised
- Time Management
- Knowledge of the FCA regulations and procedures
- Attention to detail
Due to the location of the offices it is essential that the candidate is a car driver/have access to their own vehicle
*Admin Manager* *Team Leader* *Supervisor* *Head of Administration* *Senior Administrator*
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales