Assistant Fabric Technologist / Product Developer
- An AssistantFabric Technologist with production experienceis needed to join a busy supplier to high street retailers.
- Testing fabric and products to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Ordering and approving labels and packaging
- Assisting the Quality Control Manager with the development of multi-products - mens, ladies and childrens.
- Working on products from initial design through to the final product.
- Chasing up production orders, samples, trim orders and shipping documents.
- Following up bulk fabric test reports.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Managing critical paths.
- General ad-hoc duties in accordance with the daily needs of this busy supplier.
- Knowledge of critical path management.
- Minimum of 1 years experience gained either with a UK High Street supplier or retailer OR a fresh graduate with a Design/Technology background.
- Knowledge and experience of fitting garments/products is advantageous.
- Full IT literate including Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.