Data Administrator for Family Business
A successful family business based near Smethwick is seeking a dedicated Data Administrator to provide integral support across the teams. With excellent employee satisfaction and a fast-paced, hard-working environment, this is ideal for someone who is looking to establish themselves in a business that will show recognition and investment.
This full-time role as Data Administrator will primarily involve:
- Supporting the production team with evaluating qualities and updating weekly schedules.
- Tracking orders and gathering the relevant papers.
- Obtaining shop-floor stats and entering them onto Excel.
- Reporting on business efficiency using the in-house systems.
- Understanding customer orders and product codes.
- Filing away documents correctly and keeping everything in order.
- Creating a seamless tracking system and manually filling in check lists.
- Supporting different departments when necessary with general admin duties.
You must be willing to take ownership for your work, understand business processes and provide admin support across different departments when necessary. This role will require a high volume of data management and the successful individual will be IT savvy, numerical and accurate. You must have administration experience, alongside basic Excel knowledge.
Development opportunities will be available for an individual who demonstrates professionalism and a strong work ethic!
Hours: 8.30-5pm Mon-Fri, 20 days holiday.
If you enjoy organisation and keeping everything in order, this may be the role for you. To register your interest, please submit your CV. To find out more about Katie Bard's application processes, please contact Kathryn on 0. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.